Saturday, November 28, 2009

I found them! I found them!

Any of you that have traveled here will understand. I finally found where the Mexicans are putting all of the...
LOL...need I say more? (well, probably for anyone who hasn't traveled here, but I guess you'll just have to come down to know what I'm talking about!)

I'm now on Isla and just as I said, at 3:00 on the dot I was at Picus with my feet in the sand and...well, it wasn't a Sol, but just as good


Isla is nice...the blue blue water, and white sandy beaches can't be beat, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I left a bit of my soul in Merida and wish I were still there. I met so many wonderful people (you know who you all are) and I can't even begin to put into words everything that Merida means to me.

I have a bit of a heavy heart today - for several reasons - so I have to admit I'm not much in the mood for posting anything about Isla at the moment. After all, I don't think any of you come here to read something depressing! But, since I'm here at Jax paying for my drinks in order to get free internet I will post about Piss Whistler since I've already written the post on paper.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and was able to take a moment to realize how truly blessed we really are!

3 comments:

  1. The toilet seats-LOL--so that's where all of them are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for solving the toilet seat mystery! I was wondering exactly that looking at the homes for sale online. I'll just bring my own if I buy a casita.

    ReplyDelete