Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring...

And to think, the skies today were as clear as...


With any luck it will stop in the next hour or so since tonight is the night to be out in Merida...they close the streets, vendors set up shop, dancing, etc. (and I refuse to believe what weather.com is predicting for Isla in the next ten days!) Well, at least this will force me to relax and just read- I haven't brought out my book once since being here.

I splurged today and bought myself 2 purses. Every time I'm in Mexico I say I'm going to buy a leather purse, well, no time like the present!




1 comment:

  1. Love the purses!! Whenever I go to Mexico, I always take my Mexican purses...can't imagine being there without them. Loved your last post on all the great architecture. You're right...a photographer's paradise. Glad you recovered quickly from "Montezuma's Revenge." BTW, thanks for the real estate link. Definitely some good bargains there on some "fixer-uppers."

    ReplyDelete